terça-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2005

Of whom do I have the honour? :)

Groovy :)



darker

shred

Iimwamihel

Fascism is not defined by the number of its victims, but by the way it kills them.
Breakdowns can create breakthroughs. Things fall apart so things can fall together.
One of the chief misfortunes of honest people is that they are cowardly.

A child learns to discard his ideals, whereas a grown-up never wears out his short pants.

Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.

When Demosthenes was asked what were the three most important aspects of oratory, he answered, ''Action, Action, Action.''

Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short.

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.

With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.

Nine-tenths of the existing books are nonsense and the clever books are the refutation of that nonsense.

Woman submits to her fate man makes his.

If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.

One man is as good as another until he has written a book.

The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
The infectiousness of crime is like that of the plague.
There is no indispensable man.

The men who learn endurance, are they who call the whole world, brother. Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life.
injunction

Nenhum comentário: